Stock Information


There are certain circumstances where a new stock certificate needs to be issued.  They are as follows: Death of a spouse, name change, divorce, transfer of stock due to an estate or selling of your Culver Lake house.  This procedure should be completed as soon as possible to be eligible to vote at the Annual Stockholders Meeting in August. Please contact the office for further instructions and if you have any questions.There is a $50.00 fee to change a stock certificate.


Print and return the Stock Purchase Form for new purchases or when transferring a stock certificate.

stock purchase form

 Use the below Affidavit of Stock Ownership when a stock certificate is lost and/or replacement is needed.  There is a $50 fee for a replacement certificate.